Revolutionizing the Delivery of Enteral Feeding
The Kangaroo™ ePump system is the latest innovation in enteral feeding pump technology. When patients require nutrition through continuous feeding, intermittent feeding or feeding and flushing, Kangaroo™ ePump enteral feeding pump delivers in one compact, easy-to-use device.
e means easy
Easy step-by-step prompts, intuitive user interface and simplified set loading.
e means everybody
Appropriate for virtually all patients, from infant through geriatric years.
e means everywhere
Easily transportable, with battery pack for up to 15 hours of backup power.
e means enteral
Continuous or bolus enteral feeding and flushing capabilities, accurately and reliably, all from one pump.
Kangaroo™ ePump Enteral Feeding Pump Highlights
Kangaroo™ ePump Features and Benefits
- Five button, easy-to-use interface that walks the user through the programming process, and an alarm identification system that quickly resolves any problems that may arise
- DEHP-free pump sets protect the patients from any adverse side effects associated with DEHP. All sets sold outside of EMEA are DEHP-free.
- Anti-Free flow pump sets ensure patient safety and an accurate delivery of nutrition
- The MISTIC (Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector) Identification System recognizes the pump set type and offers appropriate programming options
- Feeding and flushing sets offer programmed flushing intervals, eliminating the need to manually flush tubes and sets, and allowing for hydration and nutrition-programmed delivery
- Maintains dosage delivery accuracy of +/- 10% of the volume to be delivered
- Orientation independent delivery with no drip chamber, the pump can be used anywhere and on anyone
- Memory settings enable prior settings to be saved for up to 72 hours
- Screen and program lock-out feature prevents manipulation of pump delivery process if protection is desired
|General Kangaroo™ ePump Enteral Feeding Pump Characteristics|
|Alarm Options||Non-critical, adjustable alarm volume|
|Size (cm)||16.8 cm x 16.3 cm x 11.7 cm|
|Size (in)||6.6 in x 6.4 in x 4.6 in|
|Weight (kg)||1.0 kg|
|Weight (lb)||2.3 lbs|
|Battery Life||15 Hours|
|Occlusion Alarm||15 psi|
|Flush Rate||1960 ml/hr (maximum)|
|Flow Rate||1-400 ml/hr (1 ml increments)|
|Flush Interval||1-24 hr(s) in 1 hr increments|
|Voltage||Operates on 9V DC, 1.5 Amps. Use AC adapter for wall outlet usagers|
|Kangaroo™ ePump Enteral Feeding Pump Order Information|
|Order Code||Description||Ship Case|
|382400||Kangaroo™ ePump Enteral Feeding and Flush Pump with Pole Clamp Programmable||1|
|382491||Kangaroo™ ePump Power Adapter||1|
|382492||Kangaroo™ ePump Pole Clamp||1|
|1041411||Kangaroo™ ePump Battery||1|
|775659||Kangaroo™ ePump Safety Screw Spike||30|
|775100||Kangaroo™ ePump Safety Screw Spike with 1000 mL Flush Bag||30|
|Kangaroo™ ePump Pump Set Order Information|
|Order Code||Description||Ship Case|
|712054||Kangaroo™ ePump and Joey Pump Set, Anti-free Flow, 500 mL||30|
|713650||Kangaroo™ ePump and Joey Pump Set, Anti-free Flow, 1000 mL||30|
|714650||Kangaroo™ ePump and Joey Proximal Spike Set, Anti-free Flow||30|
|716154||Kangaroo™ ePump and Joey Burette Set, Anti-free Flow, 100 mL||30|
|772055||Kangaroo™ ePump Set, Anti-free Flow, 500 mL||30|
|773656||Kangaroo™ ePump Set, Anti-free Flow, 1000 mL||30|
|773662||Kangaroo™ ePump Set with Flush Bag Anti-free Flow, 1000 mL||30|
|774655||Kangaroo™ ePump Proximal Spike Set, Anti-free Flow||30|
|774669||Kangaroo™ ePump Proximal Spike Set with Flush Bag, Anti-free Flow, 1000 mL||30|
|776150||Kangaroo™ ePump and Joey Burette Recertification Set, 100 mL||5|
|776250||Kangaroo™ ePump and Joey Rigid Container Pump Set, Anti-free Flow, 1200 mL||30|
|776255||Kangaroo™ ePump and Joey Rigid Container Pump Set, Anti-free Flow, 600 mL||30|
Kangaroo™ ePump Enteral Feeding Pump In-Service Video
A video overview of the features, benefits and operation of the Kangaroo™ ePump enteral feeding pump.
Kangaroo™ ePump Enteral Feed and Flush Pump Operation and Service Manual
Detailed information on setup, use and maintenance for the Kangaroo™ ePump system.
View Service Manual