Maintaining normothermia has never been so easy.
For preoperative warming or postanesthesia care, the generous size of the WarmTouch™ full-body/multi-access blanket meets a range of patient needs. The scoop neck cutout and shoulder flaps enable the blanket to be easily tucked under the patient’s shoulders. Multiple inlets allow flexible positioning of the warming unit, and chest and foot slits provide greater patient access while retaining heat.
The blanket is based on the WarmTouch™ convective warming system, which provides an easy solution for maintaining normothermia. The WarmTouch™ convective warming unit has an intuitive screen showing the temperature and status of each of the five temperature settings. The soft but strong WarmTouch™ blanket is tailored for most surgical procedures, offering tear resistance, even airflow and patient comfort.
WarmTouch™ FullBody/MultiAccess Blanket Highlights
WarmTouch™ Full-Body/Multi-Access Blanket Features
A. The fabric outer layer eliminates hot plastic surfaces that could make contact with the patient.
B. Layered construction adds strength, so even minor punctures will not expand and cause the blanket to deflate.
C. Specially positioned holes direct the airflow evenly onto the patient.
The soft but strong WarmTouch™ quilted blankets meet a wide range of needs to offer the optimal solution for easy and effective patient warming. Made of a strong two-ply material, they resist tears, punctures and fluids, yet are soft and flexible to allow custom draping and comfort for patients.
- WarmTouch™ full-body/multi-access blankets provide easy access to chest tubes, arteries and pulse checks.
- The blanket is soft and flexible to permit custom draping for almost any procedure.
- Quilted fabric folds back easily for patient access without restricting airflow.
- The strong, two-ply material is fluid-resistant, and helps prevent tears and punctures.
- The soft outer fabric feels comfortable against the skin and does not allow hot plastic surfaces to contact the patient’s skin.
- Quilted construction prevents billowing, promotes uniform airflow and helps the blanket conform to the patient's body.
- The blanket is oversized to ensure maximum skin surface coverage.
- Quick-connect reduces the risk of tearing the blanket when the hose nozzle is inserted
- The blanket is latex-free.
- Full-body/multi-access blankets are also available for pediatric patients.