Maintaining normothermia has never been so easy
The WarmTouch™ lower body blanket includes medical-grade tape to help secure the blanket, expand draping options and restrict airflow into the surgical site.
The blanket is based on the WarmTouch™ convective warming system, which provides an easy solution for maintaining normothermia. The WarmTouch™ convective warming unit has an intuitive screen showing the temperature and status of each of the five temperature settings. The soft but strong WarmTouch™ blanket is tailored for most surgical procedures, offering tear resistance, even airflow and patient comfort.
WarmTouch™ Lower Body Blanket Features
A. The fabric outer layer eliminates hot plastic surfaces that could make contact with the patient.
B. Layered construction adds strength, so even minor punctures will not expand and cause the blanket to deflate.
C. Specially positioned holes direct the airflow evenly onto the patient.
The soft but strong WarmTouch™ quilted blankets meet a wide range of needs to offer the optimal solution for easy and effective patient warming. Made of a strong two-ply material, they resist tears, punctures and fluids, yet are soft and flexible to allow custom draping and comfort for patients.
- The WarmTouch™ lower body blanket provides precise, localized warming with adjustable tape positioning.
- The blanket is both soft and flexible to permit custom draping for almost any procedure.
- The quilted fabric folds back easily for patient access without restricting airflow.
- The strong, two-ply material is fluid-resistant, and helps prevent tears and punctures.
- The soft outer fabric feels comfortable against the skin and does not allow hot plastic surfaces to contact the patient’s skin.
- Quilted construction prevents billowing, promotes uniform airflow and helps the blanket conform to the patient's body.
- The ample size of the blanket ensures maximum skin surface coverage.
- Quick-connect reduces the risk of tearing the blanket when the hose nozzle is inserted.
- The blanket is latex-free.