Maintaining normothermia has never been so easy.
The WarmTouch™ pediatric surgical blanket can be placed under or over the patient for flexible access to the surgical site or for preoperative warming. The scoop neck cutout and shoulder flaps enable the blanket to be easily tucked under the patient’s shoulders, and a clear, plastic cover traps warm air around the patient, providing a clear view of airway and IV lines. Multiple inlets allow flexible positioning of the warming unit.
The blanket is based on the WarmTouch™ convective warming system, which provides an easy solution for maintaining normothermia. The WarmTouch™ convective warming unit has an intuitive screen showing the temperature and status of each of the five temperature settings. The soft but strong WarmTouch™ blanket is tailored for most surgical procedures, offering tear resistance, even airflow and patient comfort.
WarmTouch™ Pediatric Surgical Blanket Highlights
WarmTouch™ Pediatric Surgical Blanket Features
A. The fabric outer layer eliminates hot plastic surfaces that could make contact with the patient.
B. Layered construction adds strength, so even minor punctures will not expand and cause the blanket to deflate.
C. Specially positioned holes direct the airflow evenly onto the patient.
The soft but strong WarmTouch™ quilted blankets meet a wide range of needs to offer the optimal solution for easy and effective patient warming. Made of a strong two-ply material, they resist tears, punctures and fluids, yet are soft and flexible to allow custom draping and comfort for patients.
- The WarmTouch™ pediatric surgical blanket is designed for over and under body use.
- The clear plastic head cover helps maintain head temperature.
- The blanket is soft and flexible to permit custom draping for almost any procedure.
- The quilted fabric folds back easily for patient access without restricting airflow.
- The strong, two-ply material is fluid-resistant, and helps prevent tears and punctures.
- The soft outer fabric feels comfortable against the skin and does not allow hot plastic surfaces to contact the patient’s skin.
- Quilted construction prevents billowing, promotes uniform airflow and helps the blanket conform to the patient’s body.
- The ample size of the blanket ensures maximum skin surface coverage.
- Quick-connect reduces the risk of tearing the blanket when the hose nozzle is inserted.
- The blanket is latex-free.